Love this easy to baked cookies. Yet there is lots of goodness in it. It has got cranberries, oats, pecan, pistachio and chocolate chips in it. Every piece is bursting with goodness :D
|No fancy pattern, just simple and rocky!|
|The more yo munch the more fragrance it is!!|
- Get ready the chocolate chip, dried cranberries and nuts (roughly chopped)
- Mixed flour, salt and quick cook oat together
- Creamy butter and brown sugar till creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Beat in the flour mixture with a spatula
- Fold in the chocolate chips and dried cranberries
- Fold in nuts and mix well.
Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies 蔓越莓巧克力豆饼
Recipe adapted from "FEAST' by Nigella Lawson
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
75g rolled oats (i used quick cook oats)
125g soft unsalted butter
75g dark brown sugar
100g castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
75g dried cranberries
50g pecan, roughly chopped (i added some pistachio)
140g white chocolate chips (i used semi sweet chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Measure out the flour, baking powder, salt and quick oats into a bowl.
- Creamy butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla till well combine.
- Beat in flour mixture till well combine. Fold in dried cranberries and chocolate chips, then fold in the nuts.
- Set the bowl of dough in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll tablespoon of dough into a bowl with your hands. Place them onto a lined baking tray. Squish the dough balls down with a fork.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. When ready the cookies will be tinged pale gold and let them turn slightly harden for about 5 minutes.Remove from baking tray and cool on the rack.
Little Thumbs Up event starts on first Tuesday until the last day of the month. All are welcome to join us. To join simply cook or bake any recipe with the theme of the month, which is Chocolate in February 2015.
This post is linked to the event; Little Thumbs Up organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and me my little favourite DIY, hosted by out awesome host Grace from Life can be simple with her Febraury 2015 theme - CHOCOLATE
Please link your post - here
Don't forget your Thumbs Up or display this badge. Do make sure that
1) Your post must be a current post, preferably within this month
2) Please mention Little Thumbs Up in your post and link back to Bake for Happy Kids, my little favourite DIY or/and Life can be simple
For more details please see this
I'm also submitting this post to Best Recipes for Everyone Jan & Feb 2015 Event Theme: My Homemade Cookies organized by Fion of XuanHom’s Mom and co-hosted by
And to the "Cook & Celebrate: CNY 2015" hosted by Yen of Eat your heart out, Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Diana of The Domestic Goddess Wannabe.
Link to "My Treasured Recipes #5 - Chinese New Year Goodies (Jan/Feb 2015)" hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House
Win US$160 Paypal cash this Chinese New Year!
For the first time, 16 fabulous cooking bloggers have come together to bring you the chance to start the Year of the Ram in the best way - by winning an ang pow*!
Please join the here
This Giveaway is brought to you by:
Diana from The Domestic Goddess Wannabe
Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids
Alvin from Chef and Sommelier
Ann from Anncoo Journal
Cheryl from Baking Tai Tai
Doreen from My Little Favourite DIY
Fion from XuanHom's Mom Kitchen Diary
Jasline from Foodie Baker
LY from LY's Kitchen Ventures
May from Mayck-law
Ms B from Everybody Eats Well in Flanders
Regina from Mummymoo
Sharon from Delishar
Susanne and Phay Shing from Lovingcreations4u
Veronica from Peng's Kitchen
Victoria from Victoria Bakes
*Terms and conditions apply.
One prize of US$160 will be sent to the winner via Paypal. An email will be sent to the winner to notify him/her of the win. If the organiser (Diana) does not receive a reply within 48 hours, another winner will be selected. Please note if the winner does not have a valid and working Paypal account, another winner will be selected.
Good Luck and All the best !!
Good Luck and All the best !!