Ingredients for (A):
250gms cream cheese
40gms icing sugar
1 tbsp milk powder
Ingredients for (B):
30gms nestum cereal
140gms marie biscuites (crushed finely)
Ingredients for (C):
125gms cooking chocolate
25gms fresh milk
some whole almonds (toasted and chopped)
1) Lined the tray with a plastic wrapper. Do leave the plastic wrapper a little longer so that it will hang out of the side of the square tray, this will makes the cake easier to take the out when the cake is done.
2) Cream butter, cream cheese, icing sugar and milk powder together until well combine.
3) Stir in marie biscuits powder and nestum cereal. After sombined it is like soft and sticky bread crumbs.
4) Pour into a 7'' x 7" square tray and press lightly to make it firm and even. (pic 3)
5) Pour fresh milk onto cooking chocolate and double-boil until it is completely melted. Pour the melted chocolate onto the cream cheese mixture. (pic 4a ,4b)
6) Sprinkle chopped almonds onto the melted chocolate. Keep in refridgerator for an hour to set.
|pic 1~ Lined the plastic wrapper onto the bottom of the cake tray and left some hang|
over the tray.
pic 2~ After mixing it is like soft and sticky bread crumbs.
pic 3~ Press lightly but make it firm.
pic 6~ This is the look of the cake with melted chocolate.
pic 9~ Sprinkle the chopped nuts on of the melted chocolate.
pic 10~ Cover the whole surface with chopped almonds.