NEW YORK CHEESE CAKE
Ingredients for the base crust:
24 pieces of oreo biscuits~crushed into crumbs
3 tbsp brown sugar
100g/3 tbsp butter ~melted
Mix all the base ingredients together and press into the base of a 23' loose bottom baking tray.
Ingredients for the cheese cake filling:
1100g Philadephia cream cheese~ soften
1 cup castor sugar
3 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1 cup sour cream
1) Beat the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add in castor sugar mix well.
2) Add in plain flour and vanilla essence mix to combine.
3) Pour in sour cream and beat until it is well blend in medium speed.
4) Beat in eggs one at a time with low speed until all are well combined.
5) Pour cheese mixture into ready base crust and bake at 160c for 1 hour or until cheese filling is set at the sides and a little soft at the centre.