Read about this Korean Rolled Egg Omelette in Joyce's blog. Since i am looking for a simple, easy and nice Korean cuisine recipe to join Grace's who is hosting Aspiring Bakers #37 with her theme "Feast of Hansik' i definitely will go for this. Furthermore my kids love egg and this makes me so interested to try this out. Like Joyce i am also cook this at a dish to go with rice for our dinner.
在Joyce的家看到这道简单又美味的韩式料理就非常喜欢. 先是, 我可以参与Grace主办的Aspiring Bakers #37的活动. 再来我家的宝贝们爱吃蛋的料理. 还等什么呢?? 那就快快动手
My kids love this a lot. My second ask me "Mum, can we have this again!!"
Gaeran Mari (Korean Rolled Egg Omelette)
(source from : koreanfood.com) Read from Joyce's blog - Kitchen Flavours
1/2 small onion, finely chopped
1/2 small carrot, finely chopped
1 sheet Korean Roasted Seaweed (Gim)
1 tsp salt (I use 1/8 tsp)
dash of pepper
- Mix eggs, with whisk or fork, and add onion and carrots until well combined. (Pic 1-2)
- In a lightly greased saute pan, pour egg mixture and heat slowly over low heat.
- Heat slowly for a few minutes until almost cooked through, then place seaweed sheet on top of omelette.)Pic 1-3,4)
- Roll omelette into a tight roll by lifting side with spoon or baking spatula. (Pic 1-5)
- Let omelette rest for a few minutes to cool.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces and serve.
I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #37 : Korean - Feast of Hansik (Nov 2013) hosted by Grace of Life Can Be Simple