1. Preheat oven to 200(fan)/220C. Prepare a non stick muffin tin or disposable aluminium egg tart pans. Drop few drops of oil into the pans. Put these pans into the oven to preheat together.I am submitting this to Malaysian Food Fest Kelantan Month hosted by Gertrude of My Kitchen Snippet
2. Chop palm sugar into small pieces. Put into a saucepan together with water and pandan. Bring to a boil and gently simmer it for 5 minutes, lid on. Let it cool to warm. (I had 150ml in the end)
3. Whisk eggs vigourously and then add in flour+ salt and whisk until no lumps are seen. (no need to be gentle)
4. Strain in coconut milk and palm sugar syrup. Discard the pandan shreds.
- 5. Pour batter into prepared pans. (You may not finish all in one go, just repeat the baking)
6. Bake them for 12 minutes or until the surface is golden brown.