This is a simple, easy and fast to do dessert. It is nice and refreshing fruit juice base konnyaku jelly. It can be easily prepared to bring along to a party, a get together, a potluck or my kids school party.
This Konnyaku jelly can be done a day or two days ahead. Keep it in the mould and only unmould it when it is ready to serve.
~Cut into strips when serve..吃时可以把果冻切条~
To do this Konnyaku jelly is simple and easy. All you need to do is boil the water, add in konnyaku jelly powder and sugar then bring to boil. After boiling, remove and add in malic acid or lemon juice. Add in flavour or concentrated fruit juice then pour into prepared moulds or little pudding cups. Chilled until set and serve..Easy peasy ..:D
~These are the ones from little konnyaku jellies*** that i made for Shawn's 5th birthday ..这是上次做给Shawn生日派队时的小形果冻粒, 做了葡萄和番石榴口味的. 用的是下面的牌子的果冻粉. 1盒里面有2包, 果冻粉里加了糖,也附上了2小包果酸粉. 还蛮方便的. 口感QQ,软软好吃!
I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #24 (October 2012): Jellies & Puddings hosted by Charmaine of MiMi Bakery House
Mango & Roselle Konnyaku Jellies
recipe source: mui
Makes: 12 square pudding cups and 11 small little ones like the above picture***, konnyaku jellies.
or making into 40 small little konnyaku jellies
1 pack konnyaku premix powder (250gm) comes with a small pack of malic acid
1350ml hot water
100ml Premium Gold Concentrate Mango juice
100ml sweetened homemade roselle syrup..here
some square pudding cups or some jellies moulds
- Mixed a pack of konnyaku premix in hot water. Stir until all are dissolved.
- Continue boil until you can see little bubbles around the side. Remove from stove and add in malic acid.
- Mixed 400ml of cooked konnyaku mixture with 100ml homemade roselle syrup and another 400 ml of cooked konnyaku mixture with 100 ml concentrate mango juice.
- Pour the first layer (roselle konnyaku mixture) into the pudding cups, filling up 1/3 of the cups.(about 12 square pudding cups)
- Then pour the second layer (mango konnyaku mixture) on top of the first layer. (this can be pour in just after you have complete pouring the first layer and do not need the first layer to be set).
- Let it cool a little before sending to chilled in the fridge.
- There is still a balance of 500ml konnyaku mixture left. Just add another 50ml to 300ml of konnyaku mixture and stir to combine. Pour into small jelly mould fill up half. After completing the first layer, pour in the plain layer, filling up the jelly moulds.
- Let it set and chilled. Serve.
~Have it just like this or ....
eat with Mango & Cheese mousse cake..:)
(will shared this mango & cheese mousse cake recipe soon!..会迟点分享芒果芝士慕絲蛋糕食谱喔!)
Premium gold concentrate- mango is available here