Thanks to all fb friends for the birthday wishes that you fb guys have given to me, in return this wishes will also be with you always.....^^
~ Chilled PineappleCheeseCake~
This is a chilled cheesecake. I used biscuits crumbs for the base, swiss rolls slices for the side, filling is cream cheese with pineapple the taste is just delicious.....
200gm sweet biscuits ~I use kraft tiger biskuat
crushed biscuits finely
100gm melted butter
2 tbsp brown sugar
60gm toasted almond flakes
1) Mix biscuits, brown sugar, almond flakes together and pour melted butter to mix well.
2) Press this prepare biscuits mixture into a 8' loose bottom round mould.
3) Put into refrigerator while you prepare the cheese filling.
Cheese filling ingredients:
320gm canned pineapple~drained and crushed
2 1/2 tbsp gelatine powder,dissolve in 120ml pineapple syrup
5 egg yolks mix with 80gm icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
400ml thickened cream
1 tbsp icing sugar
250gm cream cheese
1) Combine crushed pineapple and gelatine. Set aside.
2) Bring milk to boil over medium heat. Remove from heat. Meanwhile whisk egg yolks until foamy. Gradually stir in hot millk. Stir mixture over simmering water until smooth and thick. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla flavouring. Leave to cool in cold water bath.
3)Whisk cream and icing sugar until soft peak form. Beat cream cheese until smooth and fold in the whisked cream. Add in gelatine and pineapple mixture and mix well. (if you find that the gelatine does not dissolve completely before mix in, do put the gelatine mix to double boil to dissolve well)
4) Lastly stir in the egg yolks mixture.
5) Arrange slices of swiss roll onto the sides of the mould and spoon the cheese filing into the mould carefully.
6) After pouring in all the cheese filling arrange the swiss roll slices on top. Cover and chilled the cake in fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
~One slice is for specially for YOU...~