Shawn and Samson enjoying ice cream after having mother's day lunch with popo and thai thai.
Shawn and Samson goes to Tadika Faith Montessori, every special day, school will teach them do special hand craft works. This is Shawn's mother's day hand craft for me...^^
Look....it is so special...made of small baking papercups, disposable chopstick, newspaper, drinking papercup...etc..
Happy Mother's Day written with his own hand writting...how sweet...^^
Dinner with Popo at Lutong Cafe.
This year I am making a cheesecake from 'my favourite DAINTY DESSERTS' From..Chef Kevin Chai ~ 幸福下午茶...蔡老师的书. 里边还有很多好多好多,好料......
Oreo Layer Cheesecake
120g sponge mix
2 tbsp water
30g melted butter
400g cream cheese
100g castor sugar
130g sour cream
1 tbsp cornstarch
60g oreo biscuits (crushed)
1) To make sponge cake, beat sponge mix, eggs and water in mixer with high speed until light and fluffy. turn to low speed, mix in metled butter until well blended.
2) Spread butter into prepared 7" (18cm) tin and bake in oven at 180c for 20 minutes. Remove and leave to cool. Split into two layers.**I use two swiss roll baking tray to bake so I do not need to split into two.
3) To make filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time until blended. Stir in sour cream and cornstarch to form cheese batter.
4) Divide into two portions. Add in 40g crushed oreo biscuits into a portion. The other reserve for original flavour.
5) Place a slice of sponge cake into tin. Spread with original flavour cheese batter and bake in a preheated oven at 200c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
6) Place another slice of cake on top of half bake cheese. Spread with oreo cheese batter and sprinkle the remaining crushed oreo biscuits on top. Continue bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and leave to cool. Chilled in fridge.
**This is a very yummy and special cake. This cake have two layers of cheese batter. One part is original flavour and the other is oreo cheese batter flavour sandwich between pieces of plain sponge cake....TRY THIS...YOU WILL LOVE IT...^^