I have been busy with my little ones recently. Its 5 months now since the arrival of my youngest son Seanan. He really bring so much joy to the family. Today finally I have a few hours of free time so was taking this opportunity to do this White Chocolate n Blueberry CheeseCake.
Ingredients for the base:
250g digestive biscuits~crushed finely
1) Crushed the biscuits with a rolling pin or blend it in a blender, finely. Melt butter and mix in the biscuit crumbs.
2) Press firmly in a 9" spring form baking tray and put in the refrigerate until the filling is ready.
Ingredients for the filling:
500g cream cheese~I use Kraft brand
150g white chocolate~Double- boil to melt this chocolate
180g sour cream
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1oog dairy whipping cream
1) Preheated oven at 160c. Beat cream cheese and sugar till soft and creamy.
2) Add in the melted white chocolate.
3) Beat in eggs, one at a time.
4) Pour in whipping cream mix to combine.
5) Pour in sour cream, lemon juice and lemon zest mix to combine.
6) Put all the scattered the blueberries around the base ~ biscuit crust.
7) Pour the cheese filling slowly into the base. (Do pour in gently to prevent the blueberries from runing to the side of the crust.
8)Steam bake or water bath this cake at 160c for 70 minutes or until filling is set at edge and slightly soft in the centre.
**I uses a 9" spring form baking tray to bake this cake.