This is it, Soursop n Orange CheeseCake
This is the whole cake, I make the top of the cake look like a bee hive look.
I sandwich the soursop cheese filling between vanilla sponge cake and added segments of oranges into the cheese fillling. The segments of orange is cut into cubes.
Ingredients for the vanilla sponge cake:
125g Vanilla sponge premix
5 eggs, size B
60g melted butter
1) Preheated oven at 180c.
2) Beat sponge premix, eggs and water on low speed for 2 minutes. Turn to high speed and beat for 8 minutes.
3) Pour into 9" round lined with parchment paper baking tray. Bake for 35 minutes.
Ingredients for the cheese filling:
(A) 250g cream cheese
(B) 120g soursop puree
2 egg yolks
50g castor sugar
(C) 1 1/2 tbsps gelatine powder
(D) 150g dairy whipping cream~whipped
(E) 100g oranges segments~cubes
1) Cream (A) until light and smooth.
2) Place (B) on a double boiler stir until it is thicken.
3) Place (C) on a double boiler stir gelatine dissolve. Add in (B) and mix well. Let it cool, add in(A).
4) Fold in (D) and mix until combine. Stir in (E) and mix well.
5) Pour the filling into the prepare cake tin. First pour a layer of cheese filling, then a layer of sponge cake, second layer of cheese filling and lastly a layer of sponge cake.
6) Refrigerate the cake for 4 hours or until firm.
**You can replace the orange segments to peaches, to have more sweetness.