Misses cheeseCake...Shawn asking for more after mother's day....So I decided to make this another chilled leMon cheeseCake. I do not need to bake, all I need is to chill..chill..chill..and chilled it in the fridge 2~3 hours or just leave it in the fridge overnight.....^^
240g sweet biscuits
(I use Tiger biscuits here too)
120-150g melted butter
3 1/2 tbsp gelatine powder, mixed
with 250ml boiling water
1/2 tbsp lemon rind
60ml lemon juice
1 tin (12 oz) evaporated milk,
well-chilled to half frozen~to be able to whisk into double bulk
240g cream cheese
180g castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1) Mix crumbs with melted butter and pressed onto a 22cm spring form tin. Chilled.
2) Whisk evaporated milk until it is double in bulk. Set aside.
3) Beat cream cheese until soft and smooth, beat in castor sugar and vanilla.
4) Fold in evaporated milk, lemon juice and gelatine mixture.
5) Pour into chilled crumbs and chill overnight and serve.